Agreement of Service
This Policy and Terms Services Agreement (“Agreement”) governs the use of the Dream Dinners, Inc., Service (“Service”) at Dream Dinners, Inc. (“Service Provider”) website and facilities. You can access this Agreement at any time from the bottom of any page of the Service.
Please read this Agreement carefully. Since the Service is designed to provide our customers the primary means of communication with Dream Dinners, Inc., of information, opinions and comments, and an enjoyable and informative experience for all, it’s users must abide by certain rules. Your use of the Service will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules.
If you do not agree with the rules contained in this Agreement, please do not use our Service.
The following rules may be modified by Service Provider from time to time. Notice of revisions to this Agreement will be announced on this page. Continued use of the Service by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement, so it’s wise to check this page regularly.
Your failure to follow the Service’s rules, whether listed below or in supplemental notices posted at various points in the Service, may result in termination of your access to the Service, without notice, in addition to Service Provider’s other remedies.
Use of the Service by You
– Your right to use the Service is personal to you: You may not authorize others to use the Service in a manner which conflicts with these Terms, and you are responsible for all of your own use of the Service.
– You agree that the Service shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not use any obscene, indecent or offensive language, or place on the Service any material that infringes in any way on the rights of others, or is false, defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful. Further, you may not place on the Service any material that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation. You agree and acknowledge that your failure to follow the rules set forth in this Agreement may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
– Other than connecting to Service Provider’s servers by HTTP requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider’s servers by any means – including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
– You agree that you shall not upload, post, or otherwise make available to the Service any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You agree that the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right rests with you. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission.
– The Service contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire content of the Service is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. The Service Provider owns a copyright of the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Each third-party content provider owns the copyright in the content original to it. You are prohibited from, and agree not to, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content of the Service, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material from the Service will be permitted without the express, written consent of the Service Provider and any other applicable copyright owners. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletions of author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice shall be made. You hereby agree and acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
– You agree upon registration with the Service to provide the Service with accurate and complete name and e-mail address information, and to promptly update this information from time to time as needed.
– Postings or e-mails are not private. All other information and material you supply or communicate to the service is governed by the Service’s, which is accessible at any time from the bottom of any page on the Service.
– You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or material on, or associated with, the Service.
– You acknowledge that the Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Service. Linking to any other service or site from this Service is at your sole risk.
Dream Dinners, Inc. respects the intellectual property of others, and we require our users to do the same. Dream Dinners, Inc. may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users, subscribers, and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the DreamDinnersFranchise.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that DreamDinnersFranchise.com contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify DreamDinnersFranchise.com by providing DreamDinnersFranchise.com copyright agent the information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act., 17 U.S.C. §512.
Any claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Web Site should be sent to Dream Dinners, Inc. Designated Agent to receive notification of claimed infringement: Dream Dinners, Inc., Legal Department PO Box 889 Snohomish, WA 98291.
Material Provided by Others
You agree that the Service Provider is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including but not limited to, infringing, defamatory, offensive or illicit material.
You agree to indemnify the Service Provider and its affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney’s fees) that may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Service, from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts arising though your use of Service.
The Service Provider reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to specific parts of the Service. Such additional rules will be posted in the relevant parts of the Service, and will be clearly identified. Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional rules.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WQARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS.
SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ACCESS TO THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICE.
THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVICE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Service Provider has the right to terminate your ability to access the Service, for any reason, without notice.
You agree that this Agreement, for all purposes, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on or alleging a breach of this Agreement must be brought in a state or federal court in Seattle, Washington. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
If any provision of this Agreement or portion thereof shall be declared invalid for any reason, the invalid provision or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted and the remaining terms shall be given full force and effect.
This Agreement is the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral. If you don’t agree to the terms contained in this Agreement, please exit the Service now.
Additional Terms for our Blog
By using and/or downloading and/or placing online any part of our Content including our News Feeds, or the content they contain, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Dream Dinners, Inc. reserves the right to update the terms and conditions as necessary. It is your responsibility to review them periodically.
Dream Dinners Content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Dream Dinners Inc. gives no warranty of any kind in relation to our Feed or our Content and we disclaim all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and accuracy.
Our Dream Dinners blog may contain nutritional news and data, supplied for general information purposes only. The materials contained within these blogs or our websites do not constitute medical advice, which should be sought from qualified medical advisers. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
The Dream Dinners Blog contain links to external web sites. In no event shall Dream Dinners, Inc. be responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these web sites. These web sites are not monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of web sites linked to via content and links in our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave our web site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
The material displayed on our blogs is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights shall remain the property of Dream Dinners, Inc.
Re-production of Content on Other Websites
Any Dream Dinners content placed on your Site (web site, blog, comment, post, etc.) must be accredited to Dream Dinners Inc., with links placed to the original article on our blogs or websites. You are permitted to display the following on your Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it:
Our Content may only be placed on Sites which:
Images are the copyright property of Dream Dinners Inc., or respective third party company. Images cannot under any circumstance be copied, saved, used, and/or edited, without written consent of Dream Dinners, Inc.
You (the user) agree Dream Dinners, Inc cannot be held liable/accountable for any problems or loss arising from any widgets, gadgets, software, devices and any such application regardless of whether Dream Dinners, Inc has added input into such application.