What to expect
- Request Franchise Information
- Fill out our Pre-Qualification Financial Tool
- Upon requesting franchise information, you will receive an email with a link to our online financial pre-qualification tool to help evaluate your financial qualifications to proceed. This is your next step.
- Complete a Purpose Survey
- Each applicant needs to fill out our Purpose Survey, so we can learn more about your skills, experience and passions.
- Schedule a Phone Interview
- After completing the Purpose Survey, you will be asked to schedule a phone interview to discuss your desire to own your own Dream Dinners Franchise.
- Complete a Franchise Application Package
- We will then email you a Personal Application, Financial Application and Credit Authorization Form upon your invitation to the “next step” in the process.
- Read the Dream Dinners Franchise Disclosure Document
- After submitting the completed Franchise Application Package, our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) will be sent to you.
- When the FDD is received the “Receipt” (Item 23) will need to be signed and sent back to Dream Dinners Home Office.
- Attend Discovery Day
- Spend a day with the Dream Dinners Home Office staff and founders to get a first-hand look at the operations and vision for Dream Dinners.
- During the final step, your interview, Franchise Application Package and Discovery Day visit will be combined to determine if you will receive final approval to purchase a Dream Dinners franchise.
Note: Each step in the application process is evaluated on its own merit. At any point in time, Dream Dinners reserves the right to discontinue the application process.