Dream Dinners Franchise Reviews How to Utilize Customer Feedback
Collecting customer feedback is a smart way for a Dream Dinners franchisee to determine both the strengths and weaknesses of their business. Gathering customer opinion allows for a franchisee to figure out if any changes need to be made for future training as well as product development strategies.
Whether the Dream Dinners franchise reviews are positive or negative, it is important to understand how to use the comments in an appropriate manner to maintain a successful business.
Here are three strategies to improve the quality of the customer feedback that is received:
- Develop Survey Questions That Dig Deeper. Customer surveys are used to help gather targeted information. Ask both open-ended and rating-oriented questions to find out specifically why customers choose your product or service.
- Encourage Customers to Share Their Experiences. Invite your customers to share a story about their experience at your business. Film or record the customer’s experience and share it on your social networks. Focus groups are another way to gain more insight on why customers choose your products and how they use them.
- Determine What Pleased the Customer. Try to pick the customer’s brain a bit more and find out what specific elements of their experience at your business pleased them. Asking follow up questions will help identify your businesses competitive advantage.
When negative feedback is received, businesses often go to the extreme to try and retain their customer’s loyalty and keep a strong reputation. When positive feedback is received, little action is taken to help take advantage of it and businesses are missing out on the opportunity to establish relationships with new customers. Positive feedback should not be overlooked as it can help make a business even stronger and reputable.
The next step is to turn the positive Dream Dinners franchise reviews that have been received into action items for your business. Here are three ways to turn positive feedback into revenue:
- Gather Feedback that Communicates the Bigger Picture. Gather the statistics received from the customer surveys and share them on your business website and social networks. Try to include detailed customer quotes that explain why the individual enjoyed their experience with your business. This will help potential customers make their decision on why they should come into your business.
- Tell Stories. When asking for customer reviews, encourage them to be as detailed as possible. In order for a customer’s story to be effective and resonate with other people it needs to have some depth to it. The more personal the stories are the more the reader will relate to the review and potentially lead them to visit your business to have the same personal experience.
- Leverage Social Proof. Whether the positive review comes from an objective source or it is an award from public voters, try to use it to help reach out to potential customers. Post the reviews on your business website and social media platforms. Customers look for objective third-party validation when considering whether they want to try your business or not.
To encourage growth within your Dream Dinners franchise, it is important to understand your businesses’ strengths and highlight them in an appropriate way. Always take the time to listen to your customers and implement what they have shared with you to strengthen your business and marketing strategies. This will allow your Dream Dinners franchise location to be better positioned within the community and attract new customers.